Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Supplements (and Sunday Puppy too)

This is her Grumpy Cat impression

EATING/DRINKING


This week I've been living on homemade smoothies, chorizo and melba toast. Not a bad diet if you ask me.

WATCHING


Eurovision - The Eurovision Song Contest is uniquely European. The only way I could explain it to my American family is that it's like the Superbowl, but with terrible pop music instead of sport. I'm going to have to do a full post on this one I think!

ADMIRING


Hybrid Animals - Bizarre, funny, but fantastic Photoshop skills. I have to admire!


READING

 

I've been reading The Great Gatsby on my morning commutes, amidst all the super-fun SEO, web design and marketing books I've been reading lately. Fabulous. What have you been up to this week? I must confess I haven't done much blog reading lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment